PSAI Prize for Best Postgraduate Paper on the topic of Gender/Diversity
The core aims of the PSAI establishing this prize are as follows:
- To recognise the importance of research on the topic of gender and diversity
- To promote such research
- To promote the Association among postgraduates
The prize is targeted at postgraduate students. To be eligible to be nominated the student must be studying politics (at Masters or PhD level) at a third-level institution on the island of Ireland. The student does not need to be a member of the PSAI in order to submit their paper for consideration.
Only pieces of original research (i.e. not literature reviews or review essays) will be considered.
The winning entry will be selected by the Convenors of the Gender and Politics Specialist Group.
The prize will be funded by the PSAI. It will consist of the following:
- a certificate
- one year’s membership of the Association
- attendance at the PSAI’s annual conference
- attendance at the PSAI’s annual conference dinner
send nominations to: Lisa Keenan, email@example.com
Deadline: 30th of June 2021